Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lounge Room

I've done with the painting in the lounge room, took so long finding the chair rail hiks... nasib...nasib... semua keperluan dollhouse mesti dibeli via online shop. I painted the room with green shade using British Paints sample pot. Rural green and green crystal. Well I should do wiring before the painting began.. the things is hubby wants Cir Kit for wiring... while for me... forget it it's too dear.. but then he insists, and we put Cir Kit on the list... (I don't think I'm gonna buy this, anyway, unless he is the one who will buy). I'm sure there will solution for wiring after the paint, drill on the wall may be (^_^)

working on progress

Next , I need the flooring. Promise, I'll do it in very soon. You know... things are, between busy and lazy.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your work! Quite realistic!