Tuesday, May 8, 2007

How it started ...



One day we walked along the Sunday market, I was stunned with a miniature clay spring flowers on the pot. It's so tiny and cute that I can't stop staring at them. We bought about a dozen of them.. still not satisfied ... I looked for how those things were made. That's when the first time I knew about polymer clay or FIMO. And this is my first flower on the pot that I made out of fimo. It was about 5 years ago. Can you see the little dent there? That’s from the curious little fingers that always knows where I hide my little stuff. :)





1 comments:

Hany Von Gillern said...

project pertamaku juga mawar yang di lengketin di vas bunga trus aku kasih ke Barbara, nenek 93 tahun yang tinggal di rumah jompo yang kadang-kadang aku dan suamiku kunjungi. Eniwe, what an awesome start Rita!!!